Discuss Oil Tanks off HWOS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt06

Gas Engineer
Hello, Does anyone know if the tanks HWOS sell on their website good ?

Enviro Store - 1800ltr

Thanks

Yes, spot on. Had a few previously but dont do tanks anymore. I sub it out, less hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil Tanks off HWOS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Im working on 6 suspended air blowers running old riello G5s.Oil tank is 100m away on ground level so 5m lower than the burners.So each unit has...
Replies
Views
A
My oil boiler is 2009 vintage. Just been serviced. Had a new tank fitted by approved fitter. I notice that the bottom of the tank is roughly on...
Replies
Views
Recently I needed to re-route very old and dodgy oil pipe from tank to boiler. I dug trench and laid a duct and the engineer used green plastic...
Replies
Views
Been in property about 10 years and the valve on the (round/bunded) Balmoral tank has always been in pretty rusty state. Tank is 5,000 litres but...
Replies
Views
Hello want to know on how do you calculate size of expansion tank for closed heating systems . for example 500 meters of 16mm underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Back