Discuss Oil safe? Should there be a scheme similar to gas safe for oil techs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not gonna just be oil people want more stringent rules and refs, biomas will be like it in the near future, manufacturers want ash bins emptied every 2-6 weeks, so cust is going to do that. Then will probs think don't need a registered guy to do the service I already empty the ash bins how hard can it be.

Just think more needs to be done to crack down on cowboys across the board, and educate custards about service checks and why they need to serviced every year!

Turning - Welcome

a bunch of good guys, treading on toes in the right places to get changes and help us the little people,

have helped me with things in the past and pointed me in the right direction,
give thm a look

Turning - Welcome

a bunch of good guys, treading on toes in the right places to get changes and help us the little people,

have helped me with things in the past and pointed me in the right direction,
give thm a look

Another organisation wanting to cash in?

Would look more professional if they could spell. 'Memership Catergories'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil safe? Should there be a scheme similar to gas safe for oil techs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have been on the phone to the Gas Safe Register, who have pointed me a bit in the right direction looking for certain information. I am in a...
Replies
Views
Evening all Could someone tell me please if there is a deadline between passing the acs and getting registered on gas safe? I passed my acsin...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock