Discuss Nvq lvl 2 appertice looking for a work placement in north west london area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nathan360

hi im nathan i am currently doing my nvq lvl 2 plumbing and heating, I have completed all of the theory side now and and doing the practical, i am looking for someone to take me on so i can work with them to gain vital experience and to complete my nvq lvl 2.

NORTH WEST LONDON AREA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nvq lvl 2 appertice looking for a work placement in north west london area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone help. I am currently doing an NVQ in plumbing and heating and have just had some maintenance tasks to complete before having to...
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock