Discuss No less than 18 mb inlet point in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys. Serviced a boiler today at the meter working pressure 21mb and the boiler 16.5mb. But Worcester say 14 mb at the boiler? Any road 4.5mb drop across the pipework undersized. But my reading ratios where good.
Worcester 37 cdi combi. Cheers

Length and size ?

22mm pipe about 4meters and 4x22mm bends. I think this boiler requires 3.9 cubic meters of gas an hour. Co2 max 9.7 min 9.3 I'm happy with that. At the meter I run boiler at max and got 21mb. I then attached u gauge at inlet point of boiler 16.5mb at max. I'm now doubting my ability. I'm correct in this order?

I would say check the inlet of the gas valve

Reply to No less than 18 mb inlet point in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back