Discuss Newly Qualified - what now? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are only paying 25k it's not a fortune. I'm getting the impression they really need qualified sensible reliable people. If they don't want me to work under my own number I suppose I won't work for them.

Quick update on this. Had 2 interviews last week with metering companies. Also popping in to see the boss at the company I did my placements at - heard they're looking for a few guys and have given one of the guys I did the course with a trial period. So, we'll see what happens over next few weeks!

Some of them don't want you to do it

Yes but the point being some companies don't want you doing work outside their work

I was under the impression that you could only sign off work that you've done for that company so if you wanted to work outside of that you'd need your own registration. That's what I've done anyway. Luckily my employer doesn't mind what work I undertake outside of their hours.

That's my point some employers don't mind. Lots do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newly Qualified - what now? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back