Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sos

Hi all, new to the site so be gentle. hope I can give and get help and assistance when needed.
cheers:D

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello sos, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

hi welcome matey, great place friendly (well most of the time) and some knowledgable guys about the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
I'm studying renewable energy engineering. I'm in an early stage getting familiar with plumbing so far. I hope, I can broaden my knowledge and help others. Peace
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Salvador. I work in the Metro Detroit area for non-profit agency that provides assistance to residents that are having trouble with their water bills. I am part of a team that goes into the home and figures out why water bills are so high. I am not a plumber by trade, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope to adjust the shower mixer tap temperature by adjusting the physical device regulator, that goes by several names/terms. I have experience of this with sink/basin mixer taps and that was straight forward. I have attached four images and seek assistance to identify what they are. Some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock