Discuss New year so lets try again, work placement needed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

garykelly123

CAN YOU HELP!!!!I currently have 3 months left of doing my 2 year 6129 level 2 at college which i do every monday and am looking to continue by offering myself for free to someone so it can help me to be able to do my nvq.
Im 34 hard working very reliable and dont mind a bit of hard work or long hours,and will not let you down
i live in gloucestershire but would be willing to travel anything up to 2hours
ideally im looking for work in gloucester, swindon, bristol, reading, london. manchester or birmingham and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New year so lets try again, work placement needed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be able to help me, im currently doing my C&G plumbing level 2 course and i...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views
Hello guys,my name is Anthony I’m 37,I’m just finishing up my level 2 in plumbing and was wondering if you guys would be willing to help me get my...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock