Discuss new to the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingkenny

hi guys,
im dave,a pipefitter/plumber for over 35+ years,mostly industrial/commercial projects uk/abroad.
have done domestic when the need to has arisen,but trying to avoid it.

hi dave, welcome to the forum.
into the bigger stuff myself, who really enjoys house bashing anyway.

thanks shaun,my bender goes from 28 to 54mm,i leave the small stuff to the younger lads,give me some 6/8/10" cast anyday,we are using a lot of mapress at the moment,not real plumbing in my book.

Hey Kenny look forward to reading your posts with that many years in the trade your bound to shine some light on things!:)

no,5'10" an 11 stone dripping wet,what the hell do we have apprenti's for,no its an old ratchet bender,older than me i thinks,an im 56 :D:D,does pull some nice bends,found it at the old salisbury hospital 20 odd years ago complete and never used.BARGAIN:)

get a pic up
as soon as im back at work will get some pics of it for you hugh,just getting over an operation on my right leg so wont be on the tools for a couple of months,at the moment life is boring,cant drive,walk the dogs etc.

get well soon mate, and hope it wernt plumbing related.
yes and no on that,was on the way to work at 4.00am on a monday morning on my motorbike and some idiot tractor driver pulled out in front of me on the A303,swerved,hit the armco and thats all i remember till waking up in hospital,shattered my right leg,now got 56 metal pins in bones.40 years driving/riding 1st accident ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new to the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock