Discuss New system in New house, some questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yardmaster

grant vortex
multi fuel stove
thermal store indirect

questions

1. should a system like this heat the water up to temp and dump it to rads, or circulate around the rads ?

2. the heat of the rads seems to be alot higher than what the stat on the cyclinder would suggest?

3. system has 3 zones, i cant get the downatsirs rads to work indepentaly from the upstirs rads, *electric or plum bing issue?)

i have a photo but it wont let me post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New system in New house, some questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock