Discuss New rads in a caravan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodytheplumber

Hi guys just quick one have any of you fitted rads to a van befor today? I have to relocate an renew 4, how did you go about fixing the brackets I was thinking hollow wall anchors but they may be too long I havent seen the job but its for the inlaws an as the van is 120 mile away I would rather do I in one swift move cheers lads

Depends on van spec. Lots are just 30x30 studs with insulation between then some. 6mm over top. Replace like for like? Why new rads? Only been fitting wet rads in statics for last 10 years.... Surely they not goosed already.

discoloured apparently and they won have them painted and cheers for that the smallest hallow anchors should be fine then

sorry bud never realised you said 6mmply read it wrong Stickslike**** and little chunky screws it is then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New rads in a caravan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My property is a 3-bed terraced with double glazing windows... It currently has no central heating, so I will get a new combi fitted...
Replies
Views
New double panel column radiator Cold Turned off all rads not helped Checked trv pin seems fine Locksheild i think is ok see pic sttached...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've sourced 2 new rads that we’re looking to get installed in place of our 2 existing ones and have been quoted £350 for a direct swap...
Replies
Views
Back