Discuss New Message for Newbies, and another for those with 50+ posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I've setup a reward for good content on the sparks forum, testing it out before I add it here.

Will see what happens.

Reply to New Message for Newbies, and another for those with 50+ posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
    • Love
I've set a notice up for newbies that's global. (In all forums and pages). Telling them to report posts they found unhelpful or insulting. The...
Replies
Views
Wow. That thread went off topic there. Thread removed to be cleared up and put back. Poor new member got hounded unfairly then. I've deleted the...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
If you find a post that is offensive to you, or you think it is offensive to somebody else, then please report the post and do not reply to it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock