Search the forum,

Discuss How to deal with offensive posts - Never reply to them, Always report them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you find a post that is offensive to you, or you think it is offensive to somebody else, then please report the post and do not reply to it.

When you reply to a post that we might be pulling for offensive content, we then need to go and check your replies, and see if anybody has quoted the offensive post, and that's at least twice if not three times the moderation work then.

And we have a super small moderation team on this forum of 1. :D And then me and Lou. And Shaun isn't always around in the day, and me and Lou are running the business too. So it just means lots of posts get out of hand quickly and we end up needing to clear up a lot of a thread to get it back on track.

So, please note that you should report anything even possibly offensive (we don't pull them all but we make a note on the account then and have a bit of a record etc) and we will take action on any ones deemed over the line.

If the OP reports a post, we're probably going to pull it. It's their thread.

Reply to How to deal with offensive posts - Never reply to them, Always report them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Happy Christmas From PlumbersForums.net! We would like to wish all our members, new and old, a very happy Festive Season! Thanks for sticking with us during this rocky period! 2021 has been a very rocky ride for almost all businesses and the first few months we were all in various Tiers of...
Replies
Views
Forum Subscription Price Reduced, and thanks to those that have subscribed we've been able to get the 'reactions' (likes) system earlier than we expected. :) There will be a fine balance between getting a bit of cash in for add-ons for the forum, and setting a price too high and nobody...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Similar Threads shown at the bottom of the thread you're reading - is back. But thanks to those who contribute to the forum by way of Upgrading Their Account to a Subscribed Member it is now using the all singing all dancing enhanced searching feature, rather than just using the thread titles...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock