Discuss New hot water cylinder time. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simon.h

Hi all,

Well it looks like ive got to change my unvented indirect 150L Tribune Premier hot water cylinder but to which one?

I dont think its for sell any more? It had all pipe connects on the top, so it looks like ive got some pumbing work to do.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Simon.

I use the centerstore unvented ones, no hassle yet. Bit of a surprise to find the immersions cost 74+vat though, heatrae sadia.

id look for one that takes standard immersions the deicated ones are an arm and leg to replace and you sometimes need a special tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New hot water cylinder time. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock