Discuss New EcoTEC pro 24 wiring changed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FRS2131

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. I have recently installed the new version of the Vaillant EcoTEC pro 24. I am trying to wire in a honeywell CMT927 room stat but Vaillant appear to have changed the connections. Whether is was a senior moment, i cannot for the life of me get it to work.

Any help would be most appreciated. Wiring the old style EcoTEC was a doddle.

you have to remove the rs link and theres no feed out anymore just a switch live when using integral clock and 240 room stat there was a wiring diagram on here recently with pictures

I recently spoke to vaillant about this.
I had simular issues but was dealing with a EcoTec Plus. The two volt free wires from your roomstat are as follows. One wire connects into the live in the boiler. The other connects into the RT next to the live. Also you have to remove the link on the 24v RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New EcoTEC pro 24 wiring changed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock