Discuss New boiler quotes, what's the going rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good

Me personally I would get the pipes lagged need prob length and a bit of both 22 and 15 x 9mm

Looks a good job
Is it in a garage?

Yes. The old boiler was on the other side of the garage and had the pipes go all round the garage before going into the house. So for this one I thought on the house wall would be best so the pipes can go straight in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boiler quotes, what's the going rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock