Discuss New boiler quotes, what's the going rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the first quote back for the following.

Ideal Vogue C32 gen2.
Vertical flue kit + flat roof seal.
Ideal filter.
Honeywell Evohome for 7 radiators.
Evohome Opentherm Bridge.
Re-pipe gas in 22mm, approx 5 meters.
Route cold in 22mm, approx 4 meters + stopcock.
Remove old boiler.

That comes to £3226.

Other guy came round today so should get that quote in the next few days.

Reason I'm asking is a friend is saying it sounds expensive.

Do you have a combi boiler now or is it a cylinder?

Do you have a combi boiler now or is it a cylinder?

Cylinder, but im removing all that and fully replacing all the central heating, radiators and pipework. They will be left connecting up with the required copper pipe to the plastic I'm fitting.
Boiler is in a different spot so needs the flue and condensate doing, to a nearby washing machine waste.

Honestly it's about right if not a bit cheap evo home isn't cheap

And I'm sure we're on the v3 of the vogue now

Just worked something out

You've got about 2-2.5k in materials / controls plus any copper / fittings

Thats not expensive £4000 down here bud , 28mm for the gas would be better why take the risk of a unacceptable pressure drop. Cheers kop

You are being ripped off. Should not be too much more than about
£2200.00. Shop around, you can always get it cheaper.

Yes, but cheaper is not always better. Also the boiler is over 30kw which means it will be over a grand for the boiler alone. If you are offering that price and you can do it for that. Give the custard your details and you've got yourself a nice job there mate. :p:p You could even charge a bit more for fuel and hotels.

I added most of the parts up to be about £1900. Then have the cost of the piping, and labour + some profit on the parts maybe. If your anywhere near Manchester and send me your details and you can come and have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boiler quotes, what's the going rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock