Discuss Nest , Intergas and Opentherm problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

This guy decided to buy all his own materials to save money. Was advised that his proposed solution wouldn't work with Nest, and to but EvoHome. Didn't take the advice, and has apparently pestered the hell out of Intergas and Honeywell tech trying to make this setup work..

This guy decided to buy all his own materials to save money. Was advised that his proposed solution wouldn't work with Nest, and to but EvoHome. Didn't take the advice, and has apparently pestered the hell out of Intergas and Honeywell tech trying to make this setup work..
Still don't get what he was trying to achieve Intergas eco rf meant for Honeywell he stuck nest on it, went opentherm for central heating but not for hot water. Im sure it made perfect sense in his mind though, just glad I'm not on the receiving end of the moronic phonecalls

What a farkwit. All the tech helplines will just be passing him about, and he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nest , Intergas and Opentherm problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just to ask. I’ve a Vokera Unica, i36 (ERP), great boiler by the way. I have an external sensor. Apparently, I can wire up the nest (3rd...
Replies
Views
Tim Dug
T
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi All I have a Honeywell Evo home in my house. It's connected to an 11 year old Potterton Gold HE28 system boiler and unvented Cylinder. The...
Replies
Views
Back