Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss need mi or gc # in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

does by some miracle anyone have the MI`s for this or a gc number i need a thermo coupling and a uni one dont fit , parts centre are struglling and its for a very importnant customer

tarrr

Attachments

• IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0618.jpg
    IMG_0618.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
we had a similar problem with an old boiler that did hot water via cylinder and heating via warm air. new thermocouple tracked down direct from the foreign manufacturer

Can't really help on that one.
You mentioned that a universal TC doesn't fit.
Have you tried a Super Universal thermocouple?

Ring Lochinvar U.K, Parts centre should have been able to get one from there.
We've had quite a bit of Lochinvar parts over the years.

May be of use

[DLMURL]http://www.gas-spares.co.uk/Catalogue/LOCHINVAR-SPARES/LOCHINVAR-NG/WOODSTOCK[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
A number of the parts for the woodstock heaters are no longer available, though I'm sure a super uni thermocouple should sort you out. It would be worth letting the customer know though to cover yourself for the future for when the worst happens.

If it's only the nut that doesn't fit, you can cut a slot out of original nut & slide it onto the new one

yeah looked at that but it wasnt in the best nick tbh.

think theyll be having a new heater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need mi or gc # in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock