Discuss Need a good showermixer in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. Can someone recommend a good shower mixer please?
It will be fed from a Baxi 105e instant that is less than a meter from the mixer and from a water softener down stairs.
The current mixer is playing about a bit. Just a minute turn of the tap in either direction changed the temperature to either very hot, or stone cold. I've removed it for inspection and its as clean as the day I fitted it three years ago. Thanks.

If it’s just the shower affected, could be the boiler Venturi. Lots of decent cheap enough brands knocking about: Triton, Bristan, Mira, Aqualisa, Grhoe, Hansgrohe to name a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Need a good showermixer in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back