Discuss mystery leak in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

my kitchen was flooded with water coming through ceiling.the obvious source would be the bathroom which is abpve the kitchen but could not find any leak even when water supply turned back on .

Ok a little vague, but I guess that’s prompts questions.
  1. The ceiling flooded - after use of sanitary ware, eg bath, basin, shower?
  2. Has the leak now stopped?
  3. How badly flooded?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to mystery leak in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock