Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Music Licence? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had a letter through the other day telling me if I use my tv to watch music channels or listen to a radio my business needs a music licence. Anyone know what the score is with that?

Or are you providing music for public entertainment?
The big question is though, who grassed you up??

Its in my own house, yeah I hadn't thought of that!! Im not providing it for entertainment, unless you class that as winding up the grumpy old bloke who annoys the proverbial outa me.
Probably him who stsitched me up wouldnt suprize me in the slightest.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need a license to play music to the public, you also need to pay royalties if you are performing/playing other peoples music. Sounds like you use your TV for karaoke down the local? Otherwise tell them where to stick their suggestion :)

I wasnt going to pay it anyway, I could just say it wasn't me playing the music as I dont live by myself. BTW bod if your reading, that was a pik I put on last post not ** sensored it out for sum reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
They want the nervous to pay up ,

( Music in a Dr waiting room ! - Acces to public )

No TV liscence at seperate premises , listening to Radio ?

So do you think they do letters to random companies or do you only get 1 if someone complains?

Probably got your business address (even if it is your own house) off gas safe. Tell them to do one.

( May have triggered it at 1 work place using a Macro card to buy modern Freeview TV stuff -- Business name/address
had no TV lisc !)

From every way.
And BTW I think your Bart Simpson shorts go well with your pink tutu.

Just turn your ghetto blaster down so that the rest of the street can't hear it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Music Licence? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock