Search the forum,

Discuss Multimeter and Analyser, Core Set and Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumbersMate

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As above what Multimeters do you use for fault finding? And what analyser you all use also?

Secondly what Core Set and Core Drill works best for you?

Rough price would be blinding also. Cheers one and all

For your first core drill set get a marcist one from poofix for £50 an titan 6kg drill and your off. The drill spins plenty fast. When it dies take it back. It's got an ok clutch in it for £65

Multi meter u just need a cheap one . £49 more than enough .

Analyser..... We got all Anton's. New one is as good as old ones. Thinking about testo

Fluke 116 . Around £100 also fluke T150. £90 The fluke tests micro amps. Analyser Testo 330 coloured . Been through so much core sets.

Like fluke. They the daddy and service is awesome. Got a foc 87 replacment as mine went cookoo!

Testo are cheap to calibrate and really quick turn around. Think all analysers are around the same price for calibration as not much difference.

Got a fluke multimeter, an Anton sprint v2 analyser, Makita core drill and rothernberger core set. I would recommend all of them bar the Anton, for the price of it, its not overly reliable. I would try a Testo analyser next, I am hearing good things about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multimeter and Analyser, Core Set and Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes sunk into wall behind bath. Walls have fresh tiles. Have realised as about to fit shower these pipes one is set higher than the other. If you fit a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock