Discuss Mr.Corbs.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Seems like you've not been here 5 minutes Shauno yet whizzed through 10k of helpful and knowledgeable posts keep up the good work my man regards Turnpin:50:

Jeeez, incredible post count to say you dont ban anybody , ( its how croppie gets his post count up ) well done !!! , I have a feeling I may be in for a banning.

:waving: I also wish congrats you to the 10k and definitely good work even privately !!!!

thnx lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mr.Corbs.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Hi, i hope somebody can help me, i seem to have a leak from my GreeStar 30si boiler, it looks like it coming from the Siphon container, from the...
Replies
Views
Back