Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Mosaic tile sheets fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
FrFriends been asked to fit 2sqm of mosaic tiles on sheets.

Any tips on fitting etc?

never done mosaic tiles.

Collect can tomorrow, woohoo.

Thanks

Rocket

FrFriends been asked to fit 2sqm of mosaic tiles on sheets.

Any tips on fitting etc?

never done mosaic tiles.

Collect can tomorrow, woohoo.

Thanks

Rocket

use a float to apply the sheet, that way you can keep them all flat and even.

Thanks Ted, what about adhesive and application? 3mm spreader? Or smooth?

Are you busy?

kind regards.

Thanks Ted, what about adhesive and application? 3mm spreader? Or smooth?

Are you busy?

kind regards.

spreader depth will depend on how good the walls are, but dont push them into the adhesive too much.

Pretty quiet at the mo but off to phex tomorrow .....you should get yourself down there for a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mosaic tile sheets fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only...
Replies
Views
plumber has not fitted water supply pipes level to tiles in shower, one side is approx 5-7 mm out of line, can i fit some sort of extension to...
Replies
Views
My plumber fitted a shower, 2 of the walls are glass panels and one is a tile board (wedi board). He joint the wedi board pieces (3 pieces) close...
Replies
Views
Please can someone tell me the best way of removing a siliconed folding support rail that has been siliconed to a tiled bathroom wall at my mums...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock