Discuss Min Van Stock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not stress to much the inspection is not about what you have (labels, & tape aside) its about you (the individual) knowing how to be safe and having the correct knowledge and safe procedures carrying out gas work

That's the part that worries me lol I suffer really bad with anxiety and my brain goes blank and I end up with a mouth which refuses to engage with my brain and just talks a load of pooh!!

If you need correction in any area he will tell you its not **** or bust. if you know your stuff you will be ok

I've read others say don't be afraid to consult your books for an answer you don't know, he won't mark you down for doing it.

So had a telephone call from the inspector today.. asked what we were doing on Friday.. said I'll try take him to my last boiler install. He then asked me a load of gas questions over the phone - couldn't remember 2 questions so said to revise and answer them on Friday.

Is that normal for that part to be done over the phone??

Or you reckon he'll ask a load more on Friday?

So had a telephone call from the inspector today.. asked what we were doing on Friday.. said I'll try take him to my last boiler install. He then asked me a load of gas questions over the phone - couldn't remember 2 questions so said to revise and answer them on Friday.

Is that normal for that part to be done over the phone??

Or you reckon he'll ask a load more on Friday?

guess hes busy :D and just some feeler questions

I've had 2 over the years for different companies. Different guys both times. They were both really nice. Basically, if you're not a numpty (you passed ccn1 minimum so youre not) then you will be fine. Last guy advised best to flue gas any boiler even non condensing if you can bit thats was as .Uchida as he picked me up on. Just gave me his number at the end and said call if I ever needed anything. They're there to help protect us, not trip us up. You'll be grand!

I've had 2 over the years for different companies. Different guys both times. They were both really nice. Basically, if you're not a numpty (you passed ccn1 minimum so youre not) then you will be fine. Last guy advised best to flue gas any boiler even non condensing if you can bit thats was as .Uchida as he picked me up on. Just gave me his number at the end and said call if I ever needed anything. They're there to help protect us, not trip us up. You'll be grand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Min Van Stock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back