Search the forum,

Discuss Milwaukee 18v fuel brushless impact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybo_1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just thought I'd offer this up on here first before putting it on eBay.

Got a Milwaukee 18v fuel impact driver for sale, with case, charger and 1 3.0ah battery. All have been used but are in great working condition.

Only selling because I have two but used to let my apprentice use it when clipping up and batoning out for first fix but he has now gone out and bought his own set.

I was looking for 150 but seeing as its on here I would listen to any offers.

Cheers

Impact and charger is around 8 months old and yes mate of course I did. Like I said I will upload photo tomorrow mate. My one is a year old and it does look 4 months older. Just think it will be easier to sell the newer one

I'd say around 120. Makes it a lot harder to sell the other bits without the tool. Let me know what you think

Thought that throwing in a battery would help
sell. I already have a single charger and also the 6 pack charger and between you and I, I currently have my hands on the new 4 pack which charges them altogether in 30mins. Out in the UK soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Milwaukee 18v fuel brushless impact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ordered a rip off makita drill a while back and used it for the first time today, its solid and performs better than my apprentices ryobi so if anybody is on a tight budget figured this might help you out. Just be warned it took ages to get here as the company ships them from china, they're...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
H
Hello, I'm just completing on a bungalow that needs everything doing to it, full replumb, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, underfloor heating, loft conversion, moving windows, knocking down walls. I will be doing everything except installing the new boiler and electrics. I have extensive DIY experience...
Replies
Views
P
I have a few Milwaukee power tools for sale. All tools are used but in great condition as I am a little OCD about my tools. I have two 18 volt 1/2" hammer drills. I am asking 40£ for one and 50£ for the other one as it is newer and in better condition. I also have a 1/4" impact driver for 45£...
Replies
Views
PatrykA
P
Hi, I regularly browse this forum but I don't think I have actually posted. I have seen it mentioned but I am actually looking for first hand experiences on the Milwaukee M18CHPX. As I am a sole trader (as well as being employed), and I need a new cordless sds, I was going get the 36v Bosch...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock