Search the forum,

Discuss Milwaukee 18v fuel brushless impact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybo_1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just thought I'd offer this up on here first before putting it on eBay.

Got a Milwaukee 18v fuel impact driver for sale, with case, charger and 1 3.0ah battery. All have been used but are in great working condition.

Only selling because I have two but used to let my apprentice use it when clipping up and batoning out for first fix but he has now gone out and bought his own set.

I was looking for 150 but seeing as its on here I would listen to any offers.

Cheers

Impact and charger is around 8 months old and yes mate of course I did. Like I said I will upload photo tomorrow mate. My one is a year old and it does look 4 months older. Just think it will be easier to sell the newer one

I'd say around 120. Makes it a lot harder to sell the other bits without the tool. Let me know what you think

Thought that throwing in a battery would help
sell. I already have a single charger and also the 6 pack charger and between you and I, I currently have my hands on the new 4 pack which charges them altogether in 30mins. Out in the UK soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Milwaukee 18v fuel brushless impact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock