Discuss main he same as potterton suprima he (heat only boiler) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

went to this today intermittent lock out. outer 2 lights on . burner would light for 4 sec then go out and repeat until it locked out . removed the cover and it was still sparking while the burner was lit . checked continuity of probe and lead which were ok . suspect the board - heck what a shock £220 at merchants looking on line to find one cheaper

Probably to late here Ant but there's a firm online that does refurbs with a years warranty! Pointed the custard in there direction as an option rather than pay for a new replacement! I got the custard to order etc so that the onus is on them and they also have to wait in for delivery! All you do is swap the PCB, the custard then returns the old one to the refurb company!

Ignite heating spares ... Ignite Heating Spares UK, - refurbished parts for domestic heating systems and boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to main he same as potterton suprima he (heat only boiler) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a Potterton Suprima boiler that keeps locking out with a red flashing light. If you reset the boiler it fires up fine and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
HI everyone. I have an old Potterton Suprima HE 60. Was going to replace when we get our extension next year but of course it's started to play...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock