Discuss Main Combi 30 Elite not switching from hot water to central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonnyg

I was wondering if i could get a bit of advice, I've got a Main 30 elite combi and it's not switch over to the central heating from the hot water and after reading a few threads on here i came to the conclusion that it could be the diverter valve so decided to get a repair kit off ebay.....
I isolated the water/electrics and drained the combi and removed the valve which did look knackered and replaced with the new one. Repressurised etc but i've still got the same fault.
I can push the pin down manually on the diverter valve which then supplies hot water to the radiators so was wondering if it could be the motor that sits on top and is there anyway of testing.

Thanks in advance Jonny

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main Combi 30 Elite not switching from hot water to central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back