• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Low Water Pressure - Help!! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Scanlan

Hello there,

I'm new to the forum so excuse my lack of expertise.

I've got a fault code F1 on my Ideal boiler and I have learnt that it's due to my water pressure not being between 1 - 1.5

That being said I have no idea how to fix it. This is first time I've ever dealt with something like this, and no one else in my student house has a clue either.

I've tried to look on websites with articles for fault codes like Help-Link but they don't elaborate on how to fix the issue, the content is just essentially a copy and paste of my manual.

Ideal Logic Boiler Fault & Error Codes | Status Definitions | Help-Link

Hopefully someone can help.

Appreciate it

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Any chance we can have a pic of your boiler

Ric2013

Plumber
To be honest, if the landlord hasn't bothered to show you how to do this, then I'd say it's his responsibility to correct and I wouldn't be touching it unless s/he tells you to.
Does your manual show how to pressurise the sealed heating system, or not? Essentially the question is whether the boiler incorporates the filling loop or whether there is an external filling loop and, if the manual is tacit on the matter then it is likely that there will be a filling loop fitted to the pipework somewhere (hopefully and usually just under the boiler, but could be anywhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low Water Pressure - Help!! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net