Search the forum,

Discuss Low Water Pressure - Help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

I'm new to the forum so excuse my lack of expertise.

I've got a fault code F1 on my Ideal boiler and I have learnt that it's due to my water pressure not being between 1 - 1.5

That being said I have no idea how to fix it. This is first time I've ever dealt with something like this, and no one else in my student house has a clue either.

I've tried to look on websites with articles for fault codes like Help-Link but they don't elaborate on how to fix the issue, the content is just essentially a copy and paste of my manual.

Ideal Logic Boiler Fault & Error Codes | Status Definitions | Help-Link

Hopefully someone can help.

Appreciate it

Any chance we can have a pic of your boiler

To be honest, if the landlord hasn't bothered to show you how to do this, then I'd say it's his responsibility to correct and I wouldn't be touching it unless s/he tells you to.
Does your manual show how to pressurise the sealed heating system, or not? Essentially the question is whether the boiler incorporates the filling loop or whether there is an external filling loop and, if the manual is tacit on the matter then it is likely that there will be a filling loop fitted to the pipework somewhere (hopefully and usually just under the boiler, but could be anywhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low Water Pressure - Help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock