Discuss looking for an apprentice plumber in cardiff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeyb1202

Hi there. im offering someone the opportunity who is doing/just started a plumbing course at college to come and gain some valuable experience.
I can guarantee a minimum of 2 days a week hopefully more. Those 2 days will be in Bristol but the rest will be in Cardiff or surrounding areas.
This really is for someone looking to gain some experience, not earn a lot of money.
If you feel this is for you, please either reply to me on here or contact me on 07584303731.

I look forward to hearing from you

Mike

thanks for the lead mike.

all interested applicants please contact mike directly via private message

ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for an apprentice plumber in cardiff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Back