Search the forum,

Discuss Long shot maybe but worth a read.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kelli

Hi, anyone in the North/North West area willing to take up the offer of free labour in exchange for on site experience? I know there are a billion and one others out there asking and hoping for the same thing. I work hard, I'm not afraid of getting stuck in or heavy work...I even make an awesome cuppa! I've recently signed up for my Levels 2 and 3 City and Guilds/NVQ's and want to get as much hands on experience possible.

My current job is in online/social media marketing and customer service so I'd even be happy to swap those skills to gain the experience I need. Happy to do anything you can throw at me...whether it's hard graft or paperwork, answering the phone, emails and building up your customer base...

I'm a fast learner and all I need is someone willing to give me the opportunity...could possibly be persuaded to bring cake and bacon butties also :D

Good luck in your search. Frustrating as you're up north I could really do with a spare pair of hands at the mo. We do have loads northern clan on here maybe give the thread a bump at say 6 o'clock

Anyone in the North or North West willing to give it a go? Currently based in Liverpool...moving to Longridge outside Preston, Lancs in New Year. Have car and can travel. Cheers :)

Get in touch with kay - Jay on here he's in Bolton I used to go with him a day a week before I got took on by a firm

Lol...well ***bria isn't so far from Longridge if you want free labour, online marketing, cake and bacon??? :D

Bacon? Don't fancy travelling to Northern Ireland by any chance? If you bring beer too you'll be most welcome.

Anyone in the North or North West willing to give it a go? Currently based in Liverpool...moving to Longridge outside Preston, Lancs in New Year. Have car and can travel. Cheers :)

Good luck with your search Kelli. You forgot to mention that you are a female, That may get them interested :) and see the post 'take off'

Bacon? Don't fancy travelling to Northern Ireland by any chance? If you bring beer too you'll be most welcome.

Lol...by the time I got there it'd be flat beer and chewy bacon...not so appealing :D

Good luck with your search Kelli. You forgot to mention that you are a female, That may get them interested :) and see the post 'take off'

Lol...well I figured my name would give it away anyway...but you never know if anyone will take you seriously...I'm guessing not many plumbers wear dresses on a weekend :D

Lol...well I figured my name would give it away anyway...but you never know if anyone will take you seriously...I'm guessing not many plumbers wear dresses on a weekend :D

Dunno you might be surprised, guess not many would say so here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Long shot maybe but worth a read.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock