Discuss Lockable cabinet for timeclock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi lads. Was servicing a church office and hall. They're looking to have their timeclock fitted in a lockable cabinet because too many people coming in and fiddling with it. Anyone ever picked 1 up handy anywhere on line.
many thanks

Maybe better just them buying a cheap small wall mounted safe?
Can be bought very cheap and could easily be drilled I am sure. Not sure about the earthing though.
Or maybe I am OTT

Last edited:
For some reason when you said timeclock I pictured the clockface on the side of the church steeple and that yobbos kept going in to change the time as a joke. A strange ask to get a plumber in to build a lockable cabinet around the internal mechanism.

I'll get my coat.

Probably bit late but why not replace it with a programmer with key lock function?

Thanks but basically people are coming in at night t use hall. Flicking switches and either leaving d heat on all night or switching it to off and there's no heat in d morning.
They just gonna put clock in cabinet and leave an override/boost switch outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lockable cabinet for timeclock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi An idiot Bathroom fitter has cut down a soil pipe and fitted an AAV valve, then placed a built in bathroom cabinet with the soil pipe in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Back