Search the forum,

Discuss Leeds floods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
iy its pretty rough up here at the moment the local independent I use has completely flooded out apparently too

Lived up here most of my life and never seen anything like this, its fairly common in York . Lots of roads still closed .

Not heard anything yet. Emmerdale is still on so herin doors is happy . We have had no rain today which has helped no end.

One knocking about up here at the moment image.jpg

feel sorry for the folk involved,homes and businesses destroyed

we live 2 minutes from here but luckily we live on a big. but its the same along the aire valley river. Baildon which is further down the road got it pretty bad.
never seen out like it.

[video]https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwii9sWR-vzJAhUG1xQKHZRNCEwQtwIILjAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGZ xFGwfmZ_s&usg=AFQjCNEwZp611myxAcOS9LPy7pJfzM_2rQ&sig2=ACXdYfcDjFnok4xEKa1J1g[/video]

A lot of houses here in Bingley flooded, I've just reported to the scout hut for clean up duties. Not really much to do as everyone's waiting for loss adjusters.

Ok for people with insurance, what about all the others ? dare say premiums will increase that's if anyone will ever insure them again

eb7f0bf46f53fa2e70cc90e22ee5c8fc.jpg

Theyve now called the navy in, apparently a russian sub has been spotted near manchester

People pay good money for a romantic evening spent with someone in a rubber suit apparently.

just seen a water skier on the news wizzing along the flood water, utter ****, no way at all of knowing whats hidden underneath the surface in that situation, just another darwinian removal method.

trouble is some unlucky sod has to risk themselves to recover the bits.

just seen a water skier on the news wizzing along the flood water, utter ****, no way at all of knowing whats hidden underneath the surface in that situation, just another darwinian removal method.
just wait until he finds a barbed wire fence.lol
biggest killer to canadian snowmobile riders!!

Can you also imagine what is spraying up in his face, everything that was flushed away for the last few days will be floating around, not for me thanks!

Still probably healthier than whats spewed out some kebab shops lol.
Some areound here have no stars - basically they must take a dump on the worktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leeds floods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock