Discuss Leaking mains stopcock in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

The internal stopcock was closed for the first time in about a year as part of a bathroom installation. Now that it's open (I leave it a quarter turn from fully open) it has a slight leak, approx half an egg cup full in 24 hours. Should I get it replaced?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to Leaking mains stopcock in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
What’s the correct way to replace a (jammed and leaking) stop-cock in an old and corroded ½ steel pipe without damaging the pipe? The pipe in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a query in relation to stopcock valves for the main cold water supply into the flat just before the water meter inside the flat...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock