Discuss Ladders wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Friends

I'm looking for some extension ladders that can reach a house roof.

Anyone know of any fore sale?

Cheers all

my advice on ladders is always buy new class 1 ladders, anthing else isnt worth your life

Yep and get a basemate!
Titan ladders are my favourite at moment. Triple rope operated 16 rungs for 3 floors or more or the normal alu 4.0 triples for day to day. Used to use youngman catwalks till they got lifted !

Yep agree should buy new but its money. I also think if I buy from someone trustworthy it should be ok.

So, any for sale?

No Stan, I've been borrowing! Need to buy some but im so tight I don't want to pay too much!!!

Is rather pay for a gas course or pay a GSR engineer to do a portfolio with me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ladders wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used WOWOW brand faucets? I happened to see this brand of faucets. The price is affordable and the quality seems to be good, but I am...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm after some advice for a current system which I'm looking to replumb. Our house has had various extensions of heating system with newbuild...
Replies
Views
Sandy Rivers
S
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock