Discuss keston celcius 25c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozak1968

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I went to service the boiler above and got some high analyser readings. Ratio 0.0059% co2 11.3% co 680ppm. I took the case off and the flue exhaust tube appears to have some distress marks to it. Has anyone else come across this before.

These Kestons and similar models are one of the worst, most dangerous heaps of junk out there.
Had multiple issues with these exhaust tubes splitting and leaking at joints.
Had to replace the exhaust tube and condi trap on a few.
Any doubt at all about the exhaust tube then change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to keston celcius 25c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back