Discuss kamco powerflushing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold in the end but if the blokes fails to show up on Saturday i'll let you all know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kamco powerflushing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Where the black polyethelene service line enters this particular structure is by far the most freeze-prone area. The structure is an elevated...
Replies
Views
Excellent Prices on Kamco Powerflush Machines. Professional, Versatile, Easy to use, highly effective products for flushing heating systems - Get...
Replies
Views
Hi All, would appreciate some advice on next steps with conservatory rad. Single conservatory rad not heating up at all, neither pipe getting...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock