Discuss It might be mothers day but....i've had the best time with my dad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he's a very pleasant young man. Must've been dragged up proper like what I was! Although he didn't bring a bottle so he lost points there.

Haha what would you like next time?

might give you a little smile that i have a guy coming to look at the little patches, do a little respray in places and cut +shut the little holes.

The next van i'll get in my companys purple haha

Haha what would you like next time?

might give you a little smile that i have a guy coming to look at the little patches, do a little respray in places and cut +shut the little holes.

The next van i'll get in my companys purple haha

make sure you take before And after pics. And a bottle of Campari next time. Or pimms if the suns out!

Enjoy the time with your Dad Billy, and make the most of it. As others have said it goes too darn quickly.
My old man has stage 4 lung cancer, and there is so much I wish I had of done with him, which i cannot do now.

I almost didn't read this post. Glad I did.

Me too lost my Dad in 1990 my Mum in 1976 my kids were young then and although too young to know my mum they still talk about my Dad now and again...I really miss them both so often we never seem to find the time to do what we should so after reading these posts why not give those close to us a visit or at least a call....regards Turnpin:punk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It might be mothers day but....i've had the best time with my dad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock