Search the forum,

Discuss isar problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmw

hi i have an ideal isar with no display,will i need to change the display board or main pcb,

unfortunately its usually the pcb you will need the prefix of the serial No to make sure you get the right one.

unfortunately its usually the pcb you will need the prefix of the serial No to make sure you get the right one.

And I can guarantee if you jump through all the hoops with Ideal, they'll give you the wrong part number!

They are pretty generic i gathered. You just need to place the pin selectors in the right way, matching up to the model.

There's 2 Main pcb's for the Isar, one has the ignition lead going into it [front low middle ish position]
The other has a separate igniton unit inside the front cover, up near the flue. This one you fit the relative pins to it.
I'd still talk to Ideal, as it would be an expensive mistake, if it was just the display board. Ideal 01482498660

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to isar problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

HI Iam hoping someone can provide guidance on a heating problem. I have a (old) Ideal isar HE35 where there is no hot water for the 2 showers at the property, there is water flow but not warm. I can confirm there is hot water from the sink/bath (downstairs and upstairs). I noticed that the...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal Isar He30 ( yes I know they are crap!) the boiler works but the contol panel asppears to be dead, the DHW and CH temperature controls have no effect and the boiler runs at max temp on both DHW and CH. I have repalced the display/contol panel and it still appearsto be dead. Would...
Replies
Views
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot water and central heating the other day. After it working briefly, it has now stopped all together. The display isnt showing a fault or anything - it is just blank. After reading the service guide that came with it - I am confident there is power...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied. The boiler was not responding to the wireless thermostat. The various settings on the thermostat seemed fine and 3 heating times and temperatures were...
Replies
Views
Ferroli optimax 25 OV Pcb blew after turning on after pump replacement. Nothing on display blank.power on board ok. Fuse not blown? Hence Could also be ignition dcfo2.1 pcb? Could this also blow? May need to replace both? Awaiting refurb Display board. Any advice many thanks
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock