Search the forum,

Discuss Invoice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Hi has anyone got a good invoice template they would share I have always used inv book but doing a bit for letting agents and they want me to email.

just make one on word simple to do

Make one in word on a letter head,

Customer
Customers address

Property address
Date
Time of arival/depature

Then lay out how you want to add your job details

You can easily design one with excel, then use for customer invoicing by mail as already said.
Use the Header/Footer option to include your company name, address, etc. You can then save a template then just use for various jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Invoice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these ÂŁ300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts and trying to create a template. I've noticed when i drill holes into the tiles sometimes they would crack. i don't use any pressure or drill too fast...
Replies
Views
hello plumbers forum, I am an ex web page designer and graphic designer requesting some help with my portfolio, need a couple of boiler/cooker installs for my portfolio, in exchange will also design your web or do the branding for your company or yourself(letterheads, business cards, invoices...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock