Discuss Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tregah

Evening to you all,

Hopefully posted in the correct place: I'm new to the forum and hope to gain pertinant guidance/advice over the coming years. I've served 22 years in the forces and am now leaving to embark on a 'second career' I have completed my C&G over the past 2 years with a view to possibly obtaining a gas qualification later this year. I've been reading your threads over a period of time and think its a positive testament to you all that you provide sound guidance to all that ask (sometimes a little tongue in cheek)!! With luck I won't be asking any bone questions but if I do, stay patient :)

All the best

Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I'm back! It's been a year since my original post and I still haven't managed to resolve the mysterious water usage in my home...
Replies
Views
MrsL6795
M
Dear All, I hope you might be able to point me in the right direction with an issue I have with a 3 year old Greenstar 30i boiler, last serviced...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back