Discuss Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rato

Hello everybody,

Thank you for having me here.

I've been doing office jobs for almost twenty years, so have no qualification(s) and a very limited handyman experience. However, I've been thinking of a career change for quite some time, and thought to start by doing a plumbing course. I've read a lot on the forum about New Skill Career course, but am still not able to make up my mind. Their representative is coming for a chat this evening, so would be great if you guys can help with some specific questions/ideas..

With many thanks,
Ratko

unless you,ve got a fortune to throw at it ,or a best mate you can trust who is gas safe registered forget it.Sorry to be a kill joy but i am a very practical bloke who has a portfolio of 5 of my own properties.I have spent a fortune on this and so far i have worked with 2 blokes who have both had my pants down.Trailing allover at my own expense and also working for free.They just want a free pair of hands.When it comes to doing paperwork they stop answering their phones

how did the chat go? post any worried on here and ill answer them for you, others will chip in with some home truths like ais

hey guys good news finally got my paperwork signed .Guess my mentor just wanted his pound of flesh first.Put my paperwork into college and they say i,ve got more than enough jobs now to go onto my second week plus exams.Still,i would advise anybody thinking of going down this route to do paperwork on a job to job basis and get it signed after each and every job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock