Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas rapid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any of you guys fitted the inter gas rapid combi yet ?

Got a few boilers to price and they seem a bargain how come they are so cheap?

I'm intrigued with this too I have my intergas training coming up so am keen to learn

They are massive in size and weigh the same as a fully grown elephant, you need to look like Arnie to install them!

I went to install one but the flue was kicked to carp so it went back, it was the first I was going to fit and TBH it pished me off to the point I wanted to just leave it somewhere!

They are massive in size and weigh the same as a fully grown elephant, you need to look like Arnie to install them!

there about the same weight as a normal combi 38kg?

To be honest first inter gas i fitted i was not impressed but the ideology of them grows on you , i see the rapid is on a hanging plate. Just trying to work out why much more cheaper they are than the other.

Fitted one so far, priced very well. As mentioned they are a lump though thats not a huge issue when its on the wall, i'm more put off by the height of them and the flue system they use (ally inner flue duct)

To be honest first inter gas i fitted i was not impressed but the ideology of them grows on you , i see the rapid is on a hanging plate. Just trying to work out why much more cheaper they are than the other.

Shorter warranty, and a desire to have a boiler in each market segment, plus introductory offers.

As Ray says, less warranty, and probably less quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas rapid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I believe this boiler can be changed to a system or combi. Does this mean the hot and cold tails have to be blanked off?? Also the horizontal...
Replies
Views
hello After an engineer serviced our intergas boiler, the pressure was going down continuously. He told us that the prv was faulty and quoted us...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
M
  • Question
Hello - I have a Ideal 35kw combi gas boiler. Everything was fine until I switched the heating on for the first time this year. Then I got a L2...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock