Discuss Insulated pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7121

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, Got a boiler to fit in a outhouse about 10m from house need to put pipes below ground has anyone used pre insulated pipework to do this and if so which brand ? Would need to be 15mm and 22mm

cheers in advance

I once used some underground ducting with some very thick walled pipe insulation, has never been a problem, however 10 m is some going, what about your gas supply, wheres the meter ?

phew, good job eh.
Forgot t mention I used the armflex/climbflex type insulation not the usual gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Insulated pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back