Discuss installing washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When installing a washing machine do you tighten the connections only hand tight or do you nip with grips?

hand tight only otherwise the washer will fail. been out to two this week that were leaking because they had been hawked up so tight I had to get my largest rips on them and replace the hose.

Thanks, its a washer dryer do these just plumb in the same as a normal washer? No extra waste for the dryer part?

no it will be fine, if it is the same as ours you just have the cold in and waste out nothing extra

no it will be fine, if it is the same as ours you just have the cold in and waste out nothing extra

some have a dryer vent as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to installing washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a new kitchen which will have a dishwasher and washing machine. As I'm cutting/teeing into the cold mains 15mm pipe (before...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her...
Replies
Views
Back