Discuss Installing new central heating pipework, 10 rad system. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG just re-read your post, 2 days!! If your pipes are all straight want to subby for me?? I will just kick back and let you get on and charge 5 or 6 days worth of labour. Am I the slowest plumber in the world??

I will come and work for you pal no problem , £200 cash +b&b

Yah, it most likely is a bit of a stretch at 8 days if I'm being honest. It's a fixed price for the labour though. Do you guys factor in your time spent quoting and designing the system into your labour costs though?

yep its about a £500 labour change over here for back boiler here

why i dont bother with domestic now rates are pants

H/A only for domestics at least home by twelve or so

you must be mate ...... last year working for HA I have fitted between 5 to 6 boilers per week , and none of my work was fitted from the drive way :) if you know what i mean all pipe straight and all soldered joint cleaned

I can definitely buy a boiler a day, I've seen that done with my own eyes but can you really do a 10 rad system pipework in 2 days??

Yah, it most likely is a bit of a stretch at 8 days if I'm being honest. It's a fixed price for the labour though. Do you guys factor in your time spent quoting and designing the system into your labour costs though?

No i dont just make it up as i go along with domestics dont even bother looking at them any more

Seems a bit in the steep side, but iff you can get it fair play. We should all be on that sort of money. Eight days is a little long to, me and my old dad would walk it in four days.

yep its about a £500 labour change over here for back boiler here

why i dont bother with domestic now rates are pants

H/A only for domestics at least home by twelve or so
that is cheap ? i was paid about £360 by the HA for same work + meterage for pipe work and other extras ......
I would not change a back boiler to new location for less then 1k honestly

LOL definitely not believing that one. Now you are just trying to wind me up!

That was directed at hammer btw not you SGI :)

If you were willing to do that at £200 day rate I would get no end of work for you up here SGI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Installing new central heating pipework, 10 rad system. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock