Currently reading:
Installing new central heating pipework, 10 rad system.

Discuss Installing new central heating pipework, 10 rad system. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, thought it was always good to compare prices. Just quoted for a bungalow, including laying new loft insulation to 300mm depth. 10 rad system, all run in good old fashioned copper on drop downs to the radiator (surface run). Including the VAT I am coming in at £5,100. Seems expensive so I thought I would ask roughly what you guys would charge for this. PS This is not including supply and fit of the boiler, they have an LPG boiler installer coming in to do the final connections to my pipework.

It took me and 4 other plumbers to fit a 35kw heat only boiler, 28 - 22 -15mm piping (huge runs) and drill the required holes from room to room and hang 19 rads, 5 days and it was a 12k job

8 days to do heating on a bungalow for 2 men - just done one in 2 days all copper drops. can be your apprentice

Don't let your wife's see that post btw :)
No she jest went upstairs .....

Watching grand design tree is one architect messing about a huge project for a Japanese lafy

Why mate I am a good husband ! All I was saying is things get worst form day on if you/I allow it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Installing new central heating pipework, 10 rad system. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock