Discuss Insinkerator 3n1 hot/cold tap handle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

murdoco

HI,

We have had a insinkerator 3n1 fitted and when pushing the hot part of the hot cold side to hot it is touching the window sill so not getting fully hot.

Has anyone ever taken the end off to turn it forwards slightly? or offer any advice

Many Thanks

Simon

Not familiar with tap tbh. I would expect the tap has a cartridge and the spindle would likely be a square shape and in that case you can't just rotate it a little bit. You would have to rotate tap head 90 degrees from the vertical position to the horizontal position. Apart from looking a bit daft it may prevent you from then turning cold tap on fully.

Might make it easier to understand...
!C!S7qPwB2k~$(KGrHqIOKpQEy+jCyCRJBNCWpdO+Ow~~_35.jpeg
Cartridge with square spindle. No slight adjustment possible

ae235.jpeg
Standard tap spindle. Lots of notches on spindle so slight adjustment possible.

Almost guarantee you will have the cartridge type in your tap

Send a PM to tomplumb83 he know`s all about these little babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Insinkerator 3n1 hot/cold tap handle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on...
Replies
Views
I had new taps fitted within the last year on my bathroom sink. When turning on both the hot or cold tap, there is a vibration/squeaking noise, if...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
J
Hi looking for some advice. My inlaws have an insinkerator boiling and cold tap (model number HC3300 c). It was leaking from the handle so...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock